It Factor Quick Blowdry Hair Products: We Review It
What It Factor Says: Formulated with Vaporboost, It Factor Quick Blowdry Shampoo, Conditioner and Simply It Smoothing Lotion reduce hair drying time and leave hair smooth, soft and shiny. No harsh sulfates, parabens, sodium chloride and safe for coloured and chemically straightened hair. Simply It Smoothing Lotion also provides UV, heat and humidity protection, as well as all-day hold.
Hair Type of Tester: Shoulder length, fine, naturally curly hair which tends to frizz.
Using It Factor Shampoo and Conditioner For Fine Hair
- 1st Shampoo: I used about 10c piece concentrating on the roots and scalp. No suds, but I do only wash my hair once every two or so days (thank you Not Your Mothers Dry Shampoo!). Washes out easily with no slimy residue.
- 2nd Shampoo: 10c piece again concentrated on roots and scalp. Created some suds this time but minimal. My hair felt really clean but wasn’t a matted, tangled mess.
- Conditioner: Consistency was thick and creamy, almost like a hair treatment, but when applied it felt very light and not heavy at all. I used about a 10c piece applying from root to tip and left in my hair for a couple of minutes before rinsing.
Using It Factor Simply It Smoothing Lotion
This formula is quite creamy, like the consistency of a hair conditioner. I applied about 4 pumps all over from roots to ends to towel dried hair and then combed through.
- Smooth Result – I blow-dried my hair using two radial brushes which I leave in each section to cool before removing. This helps give my ends some some body and movement.
- Curly Result – I blow-dried my hair using my favourite Parlux hair dryer with a diffuser attachment.
Overall Results Using It Factor Hair Products
I was able to get great movement into my fine hair and the roots weren’t plastered down by weight. In a nutshell, the formulas are not heavy at all. When blowdrying my hair smooth I ended up with that salon blowdry feeling in about 15 minutes which is about half the time it would normally take. Blowdrying curly, it took less than 5 minutes. My hair was also really shiny so I didn’t need to use any additional shine spray.
Would I Use It Factor Again?
Definitely! My hair felt really nourished but still light and bouncy, plus it definitely reduced blowdrying time as it claims to do. This is a huge win for me especially in the mornings. The Simply It Smoothing Lotion will also save me a lot of money and space in my bathroom as this product seems to do everything – detangles, speeds up blowdrying, offers heat, UV and humidity protection, plus smooths, de-frizzes and adds shine.
To learn more about the It Factor read, Get Beautiful Hair in Less Time! Introducing It Factor Hair Products to i-Glamour, or to shop It Factor and receive 30% off click on the banner below.