e-Commerce and Media Assistant
A fantastic opportunity to join our Digital, PR, Advertising and Media team at i-glamour’s parent company Dateline Imports P/L.
Be Part of Our Team
You’re proactive, action-orientated, digitally savvy, flexible and highly organised. You possess exceptional time management skills and an appreciation for deadlines. You have strong communication skills and relish working both individually and as part of a fun, fast-paced team.
Tasks include (but not limited to):
- Assist Media department with all facets of our e-commerce websites including updating of visual assets, product descriptions, weekly eDMs, blog posts, pricing, inventory management, promotions and competitions
- Content creation and management across our 34 social media channels in accordance with Dateline’s brands and style
- Provide support to PR department including product mail-outs, creation of press releases, responding to beauty briefs, event execution and media relations
- Assist PR and Digital departments with development and growth of relationships with an ongoing network of social media influencers
- Management of weekly media reports and an up-to-date media contact list
- Management of advertising, PR and social media planners
- Ad hoc administrative tasks, providing support to Media department as required
Who are you?
- Ability to respond quickly while juggling multiple projects under pressure
- Cope with conflicting deadlines, unexpected delays, revisions, ad hoc requests and changing priorities
- Attention to detail with an ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Display initiative with a proactive and innovative approach across all tasks
- Familiarity with the Australian beauty media landscape, including relevant key digital and print publications, websites and social influencers
- Understanding of digital marketing, online retailing and e-commerce operations
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
- Knowledge of graphics programs such as Illustrator and Photoshop
- Competence across social media platforms and excellent written communication skills
- Driver licence preferable
This role is based at Dateline Imports P/L in Banksmeadow, Sydney NSW. Dateline Imports P/L is Australia’s leading hair care and beauty products importer and distributor.
Permanent residents only.
Salary will be negotiable based on experience.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL REMAIN STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. To apply for this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter to Catherine Evans – email@example.com
Please note that only those applicants with relevant experience will be contacted in relation to their applications.