How To Spot A Fake Parlux Hair Dryer
Did the online price of the new Parlux Hair Dryer you’ve been researching seem too good to be true? The bad news is it probably is and you could potentially be purchasing a fake. Counterfeit Parlux 3800 and 3500 models are currently being sold on the Australian market. Learn how to spot a fake Parlux Hair Dryer like a pro with our easy-as check list!
How to identify a couterfeit Parlux 3800 and 3500 Hair Dryer
Counterfeit Parlux hairdryers are readily identifiable by:
- dark coloured metal grill at the rear
- white/black numbers instead of the words “med” and “max” on switches
- dark coloured screws
- no SAA approval number on the label on the back of the handle
- no warning tag adjacent to the plug
- “made in Italy” not stated on the box
- multi lingual instructions
- an invalid factory warranty for only 6 months without a local contact address
- in some cases, without an Australian plug
If you have any concerns as to whether you are buying a genuine Parlux hairdryer please contact the Australian distributor Dateline Imports P/L on 1800 251 215 or via email at email@example.com
i-glamour is an Authorised Australian Stockist of Parlux Hair Dryers
Parlux hair dryers are guaranteed as to origin and quality by the manufacturer when purchased from i-glamour.com as we are an authorized online Australian stockist. When you purchase from i-glamour you will always be assured of…
- Purchasing directly from an Australian authorized stockist
- Authentic products from the authentic manufacturer – no fakes or counterfeits here!
- Easy and stress-free service
- Careful packing and shipping of your purchase
- Fast and efficient delivery
- Customer service
- Prices always at recommended retail price or less. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make our discounts look bigger!
Shop the complete Parlux Hair Dryer range right here at i-glamour. We stock every colour and every model, plus you’ll also receive FREE shipping.
Be alert! And happy shopping! xoxo