We Test Malibu C Blondes Hair Treatment
At i-glamour.com HQ, we’re all atwitter about the exciting new hair wellness range from Malibu C. So naturally, we asked two i-glamour.com staff members to test out two of the Malibu C hair treatments for themselves and report back ASAP. Our two reviewers tested the dynamic duo for blonde hair, the Malibu C Blondes Treatment and the Malibu C Miracle Repair Hair Reconstructor.
What Malibu C Says
- Blondes Hair Treatment: Immediately brighten blondes and boost highlights. Remove brassiness and restore vibrant colour and radiant shine.
- Miracle Repair: A hair reconstructor which instantly repairs and strengthens strands from within. Renews radiant shine, natural bounce and movement while protecting against further damage.
Review by Cassie, An i-Glamour Staff Member
It has been 3 months since my last colour and after using Malibu C Blondes on my balayaged hair, my hair was instantly brightened and full of life again. It’s like I just had my hair re-coloured. Malibu C Blondes has extended my colour for at least another month.
Followed up with the Miracle Repair treatment, which has a fruity smell. I applied mostly at my ends and a light cover on top. As my hair is fine and can be quite oily, I should have only applied on the ends as this is where I wanted to treat most.
Result: Drying time was definitely reduced and hair was easy to comb through. The Blondes treatment was an absolute standout and I would, without a doubt, use this product again to extend and enhance the colour of my hair. Overall, I was VERY impressed!
Review by Alison, An i-Glamour Staff Member
Medium length, finely textured, blonde coloured hair (solid colour with highlights).
After shampooing my hair with my regular shampoo, I applied the Malibu C Blondes treatment to my entire head and left for 5 minutes. I found there was enough product in the sachet to generously saturate my hair. In future, I would probably be able to get two uses out of the one sachet.
After the 5 minutes was up, I thoroughly rinsed my hair and then applied Malibu C Miracle Repair Hair Reconstructor. The scent was pleasant – fruity and fresh!
After the next 5 minutes was up, I rinsed my hair and I could immediately feel the difference. My wet hair was extremely soft and silky under the water with no nasty tangles. The last step was to towel dry then blow dry my hair to see the results for myself!
Result: My dulling blonde highlighted hair was definitely a lot brighter and less brassy. But what I really noticed was a clean, even coverage of blonde all over. My hair was also pretty smooth – without any frizzies, plus it had shine, body and natural volume.
Now I can’t wait to continue using this treatment on a weekly basis to see even more improvement. Needless to say, I was very happy with the end result! Two thumbs up!
i-glamour is an Official Australian Stockist of Malibu C Hair Products
When you purchase from i-glamour you are always guaranteed of the following:
- Purchasing directly from an Australian authorised stockist
- Authentic hair care, hair electricals and beauty products from the authentic manufacturer – no fakes here!
- Your warranty honoured
- Easy and stress-free service
- Careful packing and shipping of your purchase
- Fast and efficient delivery
- Prompt and professional customer service
- Prices always at recommended retail price or less. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make our discounts look bigger!
To shop the complete range of Malibu C hair products available in Australia click here. To learn more about Malibu C hair treatments check out our blog post, Malibu C Wellness Hair Treatments: One Of A Kind Solutions to Hair Care.