i-glamour’s Fishtail Bun Updo With Coloured Hairspray
Inspired by the hyper coloured hairstyles spotted on the runways at Australian Fashion Week 2013 for Easton Pearson and Lisa Ho. This is our take on the fishtail braid bun updo with a little more fun, funk and attitude. And if you like what you see, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel iglamourAUS.
For the first few steps and the fishtail braid technique used in this video please view:
Create a fishtail braid bun hairstyle in under 10 minutes.
Products used from i-glamour:
- Smart Colour Temporary Colour Hair Spray in Carmine Pink
- Parlux 3500 Ceramic & Ionic Hair Dryer
- Brushworx Tourmaline Porcupine Cushion Brush
- Smoothies Snag-Free 4mm Ponytail Holders, 24pk
- Premium Pin Company 999 2″ Bobby Pins
Products used to prep hair: